Plans for the 2020 3i SHOW are well under way, and community volunteers are an integral part of making the 3i SHOW successful! Volunteers interested in volunteering and/or receiving informational updates, please email complete contact information including name, address, phone, cell and email address.
2020 VOLUNTEER HOSPITALITY PARTNER
- Exhibitor Hospitality / Reception – Assist with courtesy delivery of water/drinks to exhibitors on set-up days; setup, serve and cleanup for Exhibitor Appreciation Reception Thursday at the close of the show.
- Inside Display – Escort indoor exhibitors to their space, assist in getting their supplies to their space, and coordinate forklift assistance as necessary during setup; monitor indoor buildings for safety and assist exhibitors during show hours as necessary.
- Outside Display – Greet and direct exhibitors at Exhibitor Entrance. Direct exhibitors to Show Office for packets. Escort outdoor exhibitors to their outdoor space and coordinate unload assistance as necessary during setup.
- Parking – Assist traffic flow of attendees and exhibitors into designated parking areas; monitor restricted access areas.
- Pony Express – Assist show attendees in getting purchases to their vehicles from the exhibits.
- Ride & Drive / Demonstrations
- Safety – Monitor building and grounds during set-up, show hours and tear-down for any safety concerns and address accordingly.
- Signs – Place 3i SHOW signs around the Dodge City area prior to the show and retrieve them after the show. A pick-up and/or trailer will be required.
- Volunteer Hospitality / Pre-Party / Post-Party – Assist in setup and cleanup of volunteer hospitality room, organize meals for volunteers, and deliver meals and supplies to Outside Display office.
- Zoning – Walk a “zone” or area of the show grounds acting as a liaison between the 3i SHOW and exhibitors answering questions and assisting them as necessary.