- This contract is made subject to the Rules and Regulations outlined herein by Western Kansas Manufacturers Association (WKMA) and outlined in the forthcoming Exhibitor Instructions.
- WKMA will make every effort to accommodate exhibitor’s request of specified space on Space Request form. However, no specific space is guaranteed. WKMA further reserves the right to move any exhibitor during show planning (inside or outside) to prevent holidays in exhibits.
- Exhibitor’s Company Name will be listed on 3i SHOW published maps if six or more continuous outside spaces are contracted, four or more continuous 10×10 indoor spaces are contracted, or 20×20 or larger indoor space is contracted.
- The space stipulated in this contract is to be used solely for the exhibit named during the 2019 3i Show and cannot be transferred or any portion sublet by the exhibitor or his agents.
- Exhibit must be installed by 7:00 p.m. March 20, 2019, be ready for show opening at 9:00 a.m. March 21, 2019, and MUST REMAIN INTACT UNTIL 4:00 p.m. CLOSING DAY, March 23, 2019. Failure to meet these requirements may cause subject exhibitor to be barred from future shows.
- Every exhibit shall be prepared in a neat and orderly style and must be kept clean by the exhibitor during the entire show. No inflammable material (such as crepe paper) shall be used in decorating exhibits.
- Tables and chairs are not furnished by WKMA. Exhibitor may rent from the rental company specified by WKMA or furnish themselves.
- All parts of an exhibit (signs, decorations, merchandise, etc.) shall be placed within the confines of the contracted exhibit space and be constructed in such a way to not interfere with the viewing of the exhibit next to it.
- Exhibitor will confine promotional/educational efforts (loudspeakers, literature, give-away items, etc.) to their contracted space. No literature is to be distributed in the parking area or show entrances. WKMA reserves the right to control the volume of any loudspeaker, radio, musical instrument or any noise-making device that might interfere with exhibitors in the immediate area. Public address systems cannot be used except by special permission.
- All federal, state and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed and sales tax certificate displayed.
- All OSHA safety regulations must be followed.
- Exhibits other than specified food vendors may not sell or distribute food or drinks to the general public.
- Exhibitors will furnish all breaker boxes, fuse boxes and extension cords (inside or outside) for their power requirements. Electrical fee does not include extra wiring for hook-ups. An hourly rate will be charged for these services. Exhibitors will provide surge protection for equipment.
- WKMA reserves the right to determine abuse of exhibit privilege. Abuse of privilege will result in forfeiture of all rights and privileges including cancellation of exhibit space.
- Exhibitor agrees to hold WKMA officers, agents and co-sponsoring organizations harmless and blameless, and to assume all liability for bodily injury or property damage to employees or patrons within the contracted
- WKMA will use all reasonable care to prevent loss or damage to exhibitor’s property but assumes no responsibility or liability for such loss.
- Exhibitor shall maintain general liability insurance for the duration of the 3i Show with no less than $1,000,000 in combined single limit coverage for personal injury or property damage. Exhibitor must submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance to WKMA listing WKMA as additional insured.
- Payment Term: Payment in full is due within 30 days of invoice date (Note: Contracts dated January 1, 2019, or later are DUE UPON RECEIPT). Interest will be charged on all open accounts at a rate of 1.5% per month.
- Cancellation Policy: Regardless of date Space Request received, cancellations after December 1, 2018, subject to a 50% cancellation fee; no refunds after January 1, 2019. All refunds subject to a $25 processing fee. EXHIBITOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENTS DUE BUT NOT PAID AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION.